Feb 27, 2010

cute trays. awesome site.

What I love looking at lately...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I want cute vintage trays :)
I can tell I'm going to be addicted to Lonny Mag...


Andd...
An amazing site I stumbled upon...

WONDERWALL
-Interior design firm headed by Masamichi Katayama. Anyone living in Tokyo would know the BAPE stores, and possibly the R2 building. Really inspiring stuff, and it doesn't just stop at his portfolio. His site is INSANE!! I stayed on it for a good 30minutes just scrolling around. Check it out!

2 comments:

yurie said...

これみた!!!すごいよね!!!

mARie said...

右の「おデブ発言」うける。(shikamo this code i had to enter that enables me to post a comment this time was 'butabi' whatever that is.)

i donno how u do this rei. lookin at all tthese interior design mags and photos. i guess to some it's like an incentive to work hard at that $$$$$$$$ but me gyakuni souzou shisugite i'll be disheartened. like me lookin at pics of hammocks and beaches--tooi sonzai dawaa T__T