Sep 5, 2010

LANVIN

yes.

As everyone now knows, the next h&m designer collaboration is with LANVIN. I would have to say, Lanvin is one of my favorites and I anticipate their shows every season. They're known for their impeccable tailoring in suiting, and have an especially strong eye for accessories. Lanvin is for the classier, stylish career oriented women (and men), but is still incredibly trendy with a dark side. I am excited to see what Alber Elbaz and Lucas Ossendrijver will create through the H&M platform. Definitely going to watch out for the shoes (mens and womens), jewelry, and bags!
To jump start on the excitement (I'm planning to line up first thing in the morning:P), I gathered some images of clothes and accessories from their past collections that we may see being portrayed in this collaboration collection.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I love these kinds of collaborations that bring huge designers' vision and talent to the mass market.
Who would you like to see collaborate with H&M next?

No comments: